720 River Rd., Puyallup, WA 98371
Vehicle Exchange Coordinator
A Real Career Opportunity
Continous Training Programs, We Train
Subaru of Puyallup is part of the Harnish Auto Family in Puyallup, WA, who serves customers in Tacoma and Seattle and is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. We’ve been involved in the community for the last 40 years and have been nationally recognized by being awarded the 2019 “Subaru Love Promise Community Commitment Award”.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We need to hire a Vehicle Exchange Coordinator / Upgrade Specialist who will act as a customer service liaison to greet and assist service customers, conduct phone follow-up ad assist in accomplishing retail sales goals.
- Competitive pay plan dependent on experience
- Medical and Dental insurance coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Excellent training programs
- Opportunities for career advancement
Responsibilities - Vehicle Exchange Coordinator:
- Promptly greet customers on service drive and in waiting area; thank them for coming in and ensure their visit is going well
- Ensure customers also are engaged with use of hang tags, email, phone follow up and postage mail campaigns
- Identify customers whose vehicles are desirable for our used car lot; engage with and introduce them to a member of the auto alert team to provide appraisal figures and vehicle exchange options
- Document details for customers who express interest on daily log and ensure that auto alert manager/ team member is aware of immediate conversion opportunities
- Ensure all notes and “hot contacts” are documented in customer relations tool and follow-up tasks are created
- Utilize software to find equity in customers’ vehicles which may create an opportunity to invite the customer to trade up to a better model.
- Utilize Artificial Intelligence to identify opportunities
Requirements - Vehicle Exchange Coordinator:
- Previous customer service experience
- Superior phone and customer service skills
- The ability to find and follow up on opportunities
- Must enjoy meeting others, establishing rapport face to face
- A talent for promoting customer service, display a positive outgoing attitude and thrive on working in a fast-paced work environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver license and a good driving record
- Great attitude with high-energy personality
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Resume must be uploaded, and assessment completed
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.