720 River Rd., Puyallup, WA 98371
Automotive Service Technicians
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Subaru of Puyallup is part of the Harnish Auto Family in Puyallup, WA, who serves customers in Tacoma, Seattle, Everett and Lynnwood, and is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. We’ve been involved in the community for the last 40 years and have been nationally recognized by being awarded the 2019 “Subaru Love Promise Community Commitment Award”.
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last. That means relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay plan based on experience (to be discussed at interview)
- Medical and Dental insurance coverage!
- Paid Vacation!
- Excellent training programs!
- Opportunities for career advancement!
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Diagnose problem(s) and perform quality repair/maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Estimate time and parts needed for repair/maintenance
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications
Qualifications and Requirements - Service Technician:
- Subaru automotive experience is a PLUS!
- Certified Techs are preferred, but we will train the right candidates!
- Must work well on a team
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.