720 River Rd., Puyallup, WA 98371
AUTOMOTIVE LUBE TECHNICIAN
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Subaru of Puyallup is part of the Harnish Auto Family in Puyallup, WA, who serves customers in Tacoma and Seattle and is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. We’ve been involved in the community for the last 40 years and have been nationally recognized by being awarded the 2019 “Subaru Love Promise Community Commitment Award”.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We are looking for motivated Lube Technicians. This is a great way to start a rewarding career in the Automotive Service Tech field. If you have the ambition, we will supply the training!
We welcome Technicians from other brands and Industries such as:
Firestone, Pep Boys, Jiffy Lube, etc.
- Great hourly pay dependent on experience
- Entry-level position - great advancement potential!
- Medical and Dental insurance coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Closed Sundays
- On the job training provided
Responsibilities - Lube Technician:
- Perform express/quality service on vehicles as a one-man or two-man teams.
- Express service may include oil changes, tire rotations, replacing wipers, filters, etc.
- Conduct multi-point inspections of customer vehicles to identify needed maintenance services and repairs.
- Check and top off fluid levels, tire pressures, tire treads, brake measurements, suspension components, and all other listings required by the multi-point inspection.
- Reset maintenance reminders and include new maintenance stickers on all vehicles.
- Responsible for keeping shop area neat, clean, and able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Willingness to perform tasks as instructed by the team lead, shop foreman, and service manager.
- Show effective communication and attitude required to work in a team environment.
Qualifications/Requirements - Lube Technician:
- Previous experience as a Lube Technician a plus!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.