Delivery Specialist/Customer Relations
Subaru of Glendale Glendale, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Subaru Product Delivery Specialist (SDS) that can thrive in a demanding and fast pace environment to deliver new vehicles to our guests after their purchase and explain all the incredible functions and features to make sure our guests get the most out of their vehicle. This is a full time position and does require weekend and evening coverage, because we make ourselves available to when our guests are available. Our SDS team gets to work with an amazing sales team and by working for #1 Subaru Dealer in USA Subaru of Glendale, you can be sure that you will be surrounded only by the very best.
The Product Specialists on our team must be able to do the following on a day-to-day basis:
- Deliver purchased vehicles at dealership or to guests at designated locations
- Inspect vehicles to detect damage and confirm the presence of accessories listed on the invoice
- Ensures vehicle serial numbers match those on the delivery paperwork
- Completes delivery paperwork/electronic transaction in a timely manner as defined by dealership
- Arrives on time to scheduled appointments and maintains constant communication with the designated sales personnel on each vehicle delivery reporting back on any issues, concerns, or schedule changes
- Stays current with all product knowledge, especially with regard to new features, accessories and the benefits and convenience for our guests
- Introduces guests to dealership operations, including the service and parts departments, to emphasize to guests the quality and efficiency of the dealerships service operations
- Maintain and achieves the sales and guest satisfaction objectives set by management
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management
- Maintain high ethical standards in all actions
- Maintain professional appearance at all times
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and individual should possess:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one (1) year customer service experience in the automobile or technology industries, preferred
- Knowledge of vehicle leasing principles; basic mathematical concepts (such as add, subtract, divide, multiply, and percentages); equity values and depreciation; and laws that govern retail automotive sales
- Ability to coordinates activities with other employees (team player); read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; learn and understand the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail auto sales; use good judgment in challenging situations; pay attentions to detail; follow-up with guests and employees; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; use standard office equipment
- Must be fingerprinted and obtain a sales and must have a valid California driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record
We are looking for the best and brightest to join our team!
Are you eager, well-rounded, and ambitious?
Do you value exceptional guest service?
Are you ready for the new adventure in your career?
OUR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
Free Employee Parking
Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career
Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401K with Company Match
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others
Access to our Health & Wellness Program
Subaru of Glendale
BusinessView all jobs at Subaru of Glendale