130 Hollywood Blvd SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Up to $70K 'PLUS' Income!
Excellent PAID Training!
Subaru Ft. Walton Beach is seeking to hire energetic, outgoing people that are motivated to succeed as Sales Consultants! You will succeed with excellent training the right way and support from our Management Team. Automotive Sales is a lucrative field! The effort you put in equals the financial reward you receive. We welcome applicants from Students and Industries such as Travel, Hospitality, Restaurant, Cell Phone Sales, Insurance, Real Estate, etc.
Subaru Ft. Walton Beach won the prestigious '2019 Best of The Emerald Coast' award as a top performer in the Southeastern automotive industry! We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community. Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
- Up to $70,000 'PLUS' Income!
- Excellent PAID training the right way!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Aflac supplemental insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Paid vacation
- 5-day work week and closed on Sunday
- Employee discounts on products and service
- Career advancement opportunities
- Bring your “A” game and a positive attitude to work with you every day!
- Learn about our products and keep abreast of current inventory
- Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle in inventory that meets their needs. Great listening skills are key!
- Explain features and demonstrate vehicle operation on test drives
- Lead customers through proven selling steps that close deals
- Present sales pricing, explain financing options and complete paperwork
- Provide a completely satisfied buying experience to every customer
- Follow up with customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Prospect for new customers
- No automotive sales experience is necessary. Excellent training is provided!
- An energetic and outgoing 'people person' that's motivated to succeed
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
- Good internet, social media and computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
We are part of the Step One Automotive Group which represents 14 premier brands in the automotive industry with 13 locations in the Southeastern United States. We employ more than 500 passionate employees selling 10,000 cars and servicing the needs of over 40,000 customers. Step One invests in its teams, empowering them to serve. Our goal is to leave a lasting legacy in the local communities, achieve excellence in execution, and add value to the customer experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.