Commercial Excellence Specialist - Latex Binders
The Commercial Excellence Specialist will en sure successful implementation of Commercial Excellence programs that drive strategic commercial processes, increase efficiency and effectiveness, and reduce or eliminate the need for manual intervention while ensuring SOX compliance.
This position will be located in Midland, MI.
- Audit Management- Educating and ensuring sales team's compliance with audit controls for price, rebate and contract controls.
- Price Discipline- Ensuring timely set up of new accounts in SalesForce along with proper account team assignments to ensure uninterrupted pricing workflows. With proper approvals, set up customer price catalogs. Maintaining customer price workbooks sending to sales for input into Salesforce. Validation of timely and accurate price loads into ECC. Validation of monthly pricing on invoices. Continue to train sales team/PDMs on enhancements made to the SalesForce Pricing Tool/Process.
- Contract/Rebate Management - Assisting sales team and Global Contract Focal with routing of new contracts for approval, ensuring all required functions receive fully executed copies, updating price workbooks with current price mechanisms, rebate set up, monthly/quarterly rebate reviews/validation, monthly revenue recognition validation.
- Tools, Processes, Misc. - SalesForce administrator, account assignments, business reporting, training sales team on new tools, off-grade sales, first level reviewer of dispute cases, assist with collections, customer specific reporting, prospect sample processing, commercial CIG focal on all incoming requests to ensure fulfilment, fileshare administration, RIM auditor, review/ distribution of customer news alerts.
- Global 3rd Party Anti-Corruption Due Diligence Commercial Administrator- Design/develop Global 3rd Party Anti-Corruption Due Diligence Policy for the commercial organization, training of global commercial/customer service organizations, vetting global prospects prior to new account opening
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree
- Strong understanding of SAP ECC
- Proficiency in administrative/technical skills including various Sales Support Applications (Data Warehouse, Diamond Systems Reporting, SalesForce, Qlik, Excel)
- Strong understanding of business, commercial, pricing and Order to Cash disciplines including Sarbannes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to drive/implement change that results in greater efficiencies and effectiveness
- Ability to lead, teach, mentor and influence others