We are looking for a full time Social Media Manager to support the e-commerce team in all aspects of e-commerce and site management. This individual will assist in projects related to site updates and analysis, competitive research, social media planning and digital marketing.
Manage all social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Conduct revision of our unique target audience across appropriate social media platforms.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Instagram profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Our social media manager will be expected to work as part of a team to come up with new strategies, and generate fresh content which is brand appropriate
Skills in photography would be a helpful asset in meeting the needs of this position.
- Candidate should be passionate about e-commerce, digital and the fashion industry
- Must be digital savvy and has great attention to detail
- Extremely organized
- Excellent copy writing and communication skills
- A positive attitude, self motivated, and eager to learn
- Digital and/or social media marketing experience a plus
- Experience with Shopify or interest in learning about the backend of an ecommerce platform
- Graphic design and photography coursework a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)