Style Crest, Inc. is a leading distributor and manufacturer of a variety of quality products designed for manufactured and residential site built homes. We have an excellent career opportunity available for a Warehouse Associate in our Talladega, AL Distribution Center.
A Warehouse Associate is responsible for shipping and receiving functions including accurate order fulfillment, loading of customer orders on delivery trucks, receiving of inbound inventory, and proper storage of inventory in warehouse.
- Loads and unloads product in a safe and efficient manner using necessary tools and equipment. This involves operating a forklift, manual lifting and moving of heavy products.
- Utilizes equipment such as RF scanners, lift trucks and pallet jacks in a safe manner.
- Verifies the accuracy of inbound receiving lists and receives product into inventory using the appropriate process and internal system.
- Unloads and moves inventory in the appropriate location within the warehouse.
- Ensures customer orders are pulled and loaded with accuracy. Reports any product shortages. May crate product for customer as needed using a nail gun.
- Assists in cycle counting and physical inventory.
- Adheres to all safety, housekeeping, and company policies and procedures at all times.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior forklift experience with the ability to obtain Style Crest forklift certification.
- Prior work experience in a warehousing operation.
- Basic computer proficiency. Prior use of RF scanners is preferred.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move up to 100 lbs.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude with a commitment to customer service.
- Must be a team player and effectively communicate with team members and customers.
- Reliable and dependable person with a strong work ethic and the flexibility to work the hours needed to get the job done.
If you are interested in joining the Style Crest Team, please apply in person at our distribution center located at 75 Odyssey Lane Talladega AL 35160 between the hours of 8AM and 4PM Monday through Friday. Style Crest offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer! You can learn more about Style Crest by visiting our website at www.stylecrestinc.com.
Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a family of over 500 dedicated associates working toward a common goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we make.
Style Crest, Inc.Style Crest, Inc. has been setting the standard in the housing industry for quality and performance for 50 years. We sell, distribute, manufacture and install a full range of building products and services that offer enduring quality and performance leading to customer satisfaction. Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a family of over 500 dedicated associates working toward a common goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we make.