Style Crest, Inc. has an opportunity available for a reliable individual who excels at customer service to join our growing operation in Odessa, Texas. Our Install & Service Operations Administrator in Texas supports the daily operations of the direct install location in Odessa to ensure we deliver efficient and organized service to our customers. Responsibilities include coordinating all assigned installation and service orders, ensure jobs are processed in a timely manner, communication with the customer and/or homeowner to schedule and maintain all open work orders, actively secure permits through local agents, file in-house warranty claims, assist in install department inventory maintenance and provide other administrative support to the Install Manager & Service Manager. Position is based out of our Odessa, Texas location.
- Calls customers, and/or homeowner to confirm order and validate information. Records notes of these conversations in IFS so helpful information can be seen by others involved in the process.
- Assigns installer/servicer (in-house or sub-contractor) and if it is an HVAC installation, determine the kit (product) to be used.
- If items needed for the install are not listed as kit components, adds additional items to system following the documented process.
- Coordinates via phone and email to schedule the job with customers
- Schedule all installations and service calls with technicians.
- Listens to customer requests or complaints received by telephone or by email. Ensures the appropriate level of attention is instituted to resolve these issues or to fulfill the customer requests.
- Manages each job within IFS as per procedures and policies set out by Style Crest, Inc.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships and communication with internal and external customers.
- Cross trains on other roles within the installation support team and remote scheduling to backup during absences.
- Enter and maintain warranty claims.
- Secures permits when needed.
- Works with location manager to maintain inventory levels for the Main Install Warehouse, and orders material as needed to maintain minimum levels as set forth by Location Manager.
- Actively supports the Installation Manager & Service Manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED and prior customer service experience required.
- Prior HVAC installation or service knowledge preferred.
- Excellent data entry skills both in terms of accuracy and quantity.
- Ability to learn new systems, procedures and a number of products quickly.
- Detailed and process oriented with the ability to multi-task in an organized manner.
- Questions items that do not look correct and can problem solve on the spot.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with excellent follow up and organizational skills.
- Presents themselves professionally at all times.
- Demonstrates a customer service attitude and the ability to be a team player.
- Ability to become proficient using IFS and MS Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- A reliable and dependable person with a strong work ethic.
- Must live in a commutable distance to our Panama City, FL location.
If you are interested in learning more about our opportunity, please apply online to submit your resume. Style Crest offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a family of over 500 dedicated associates working toward a common goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we make.