Style Crest, Inc. Sandusky, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Style Crest, Inc. is looking for a customer service oriented individual to join our Installation Services Team at our corporate headquarters in Fremont, Ohio as an Installation Coordinator. This role is responsible for coordinating all assigned installation and service orders to ensure the job is processed accurately and timely for a positive customer experience.
- Calls retailer, dealer and/or homeowner to confirm order and validate information. Records notes of these conversations in IFS so helpful information can be seen by others involved in the process.
- Assigns installer/servicer’s (in-house or sub-contractor) and determines the kit (product) to be used.
- Enters all the required information regarding the order into IFS by following the documented process.
- If items needed for the install are not listed as kit components, adds additional items to system following the documented process.
- Coordinates via phone and email with our in-house scheduler or an outside sub-contractor to schedule the job. Follows up with scheduler or sub-contractor on status of work.
- Listens to customer requests or complaints received by telephone or by email. Ensures the appropriate level of attention is instituted to resolve these issues or to fulfill the customer requests.
- If assigned to a sub-contractor, follows documented process to enter transfer into IFS to ship equipment.
- Enters the appropriate dates for install/service and releases orders in IFS.
- Updates IFS with the status of the order such as not ready, credit hold, ready to schedule or scheduled. Reviews dashboard daily to determine what follow up is required.
- Ensures all the necessary paperwork is completed correctly.
- When job is complete ensures dates are updated so it flows to billing in IFS to be invoiced timely.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships and communication with internal and external customers.
- Ability to key verbal, faxed or emailed orders accurately and quickly with a sense of urgency.
- Cross trains on other roles within the installation support team and remote scheduling to backup during absences.
Qualified candidates should possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Prior customer service experience. A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Prior scheduling experience for a heating and cooling company or similar is preferred.
- Excellent data entry skills both in terms of accuracy and quantity.
- Ability to learn new systems, procedures and a number of products quickly.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Questions items that do not look correct and can problem solve on the spot.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with excellent follow up and organizational skills.
- Presents themselves professionally in person and over the phone at all times.
- Demonstrates a customer service attitude and the ability to be a team player.
- Ability to become proficient using IFS and MS Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- A reliable and dependable person with a strong work ethic.
If you are interested in learning more about our opportunity, please submit your resume online. Style Crest offers competitive compensation and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer! www.stylecrestinc.com.
Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a family of over 500 dedicated associates working toward a common goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we make.
Style Crest, Inc.
Style Crest, Inc. has been setting the standard in the housing industry for quality and performance for 50 years. We sell, distribute, manufacture and install a full range of building products and services that offer enduring quality and performance leading to customer satisfaction. Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a family of over 600 dedicated associates working toward a common goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we make.
2450 Enterprise StreetSandusky, OH