Responsible for coordinating all assigned installation orders to ensure job is completed. Enters the order into DMAS and assigns the appropriate installer warehouse and kit to be used. Contacts homeowner or dealer to determine when the job should be scheduled for install. Follows up on open orders and ensures all necessary paperwork is received. Updates CRM with status of orders and then assigns to billing when complete.
· Calls retailer, dealer and/or homeowner to confirm order and validate information. Records notes of these conversations in CRM so helpful information can be seen by others involved in the process.
· Assigns installer (in-house or sub-contractor) and determines the kit to be used.
· Enters all the required information regarding the order into DMAS by following the documented process.
· If items needed for the install are not listed as kit components, adds additional items to system following the documented process.
· Coordinates via phone and email with our in-house scheduler or an outside sub-contractor to schedule the job. Follows up with scheduler or sub-contractor on status of work.
· Listens to customer requests or complaints received by telephone or by email. Ensures the appropriate level of attention is instituted to resolve these issues or to fulfill the customer requests.
· If assigned to a sub-contractor, follows documented process to enter transfer into DMAS to ship equipment.
· Enters the appropriate dates for install and releases orders in DMAS.
· Updates CRM with the status of the order such as not ready, credit hold, ready to schedule or scheduled. Reviews dashboard daily to determine what follow up is required.
· Ensures all the necessary paperwork is completed correctly.
· When job is complete, assigns the job to billing in CRM to be invoiced timely.
· Responsible for timely billing of all subcontractor jobs.
· Develops and maintains positive relationships and communication with internal and external customers.
· Ability to key verbal, faxed or emailed orders accurately and quickly with a sense of urgency.
· Cross trains on other roles within the installation support team and remote scheduling to backup during absences.
· All other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· High school diploma or GED is required.
· Prior customer service experience. Prior HVAC Installation knowledge preferred.
· Excellent data entry skills both in terms of accuracy and quantity.
· Ability to learn new systems, procedures and a number of products quickly.
· Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task
· Questions items that do not look correct and can problem solve on the spot.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills with excellent follow up and organizational skills.
· Presents themselves professionally at all times.
· Demonstrates a customer service attitude and the ability to be a team player.
· Proficient using the AS400, Microsoft CRM and MS Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
· A reliable and dependable person with a strong work ethic.