Style Crest, Inc. is a growing installation services provider of a variety of products for manufactured homes. We have an immediate opening for a heating and cooling (HVAC) professional to join our installation team in Panama City, Florida, Texas. As part of our installation team, you will install and service HVAC systems and products and ensure all work performed is done professionally, timely and accurately resulting in customer satisfaction.
Qualified candidates must possess the following knowledge, skills, experience and abilities:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- 1 to 2 years of HVAC experience.
- A solid understanding of installing, servicing, troubleshooting and repairing HVAC equipment including the tools and test instruments used in these processes.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Demonstrates strong organizational, customer service and time management skills.
- Must be a dependable person who is willing to learn new tasks and is a team player.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with customers and co-workers.
- Must be willing to work on-call and overtime hours as needed.
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable MVR.
Interested candidates should apply on-line to submit their resume or apply in person Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4 pm, at 2901 E 15th Street, Panama City, FL 32405. Style Crest offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package with paid holidays and vacation. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more at www.stylecrestinc.com or call 419-333-JOBS !
Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a family of over 500 dedicated associates working toward a common goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we make.