Director of Financial Planning, Pricing & Analysis
Style Crest, Inc. Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Style Crest, Inc. has been a national supplier for manufactured and residential housing for over 50 years! As we continue to grow and expand our national presence, we are looking for an experienced financial analysis business leader to join our team as Director of Finance Planning, Pricing & Analysis. By developing a solid understanding of our different business segments and operations, you will provide leadership and direction for the financial planning, pricing, and analysis activities for the organization. Provides strategic guidance and analysis to support the Executive Team and General Managers. Partners with internal business groups and functional areas to drive achievement of financial goals, profitability, and cost savings.
Key FPA Leadership Activities Include:
Financial Counsel and Support to executives and General Managers for Acquisitions Profitability and Analysis, Product Line Profitability Analysis, Customer Profitability Analysis and Location Profitability Analysis.
Analyzing financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets.
Support sales & marketing to drive revenue growth, maximize margin contributions and customer profitability.
Support growth through acquisitions including due diligence, transition, and integration.
Strategic Pricing, Analysis, and oversight and support to pricing administration.
Customer programs analysis and oversight and support to program and rebate administration.
Financial Planning and Analysis (reporting, analytical skills, budget & forecasts).
Lead and support the development of Business Intelligence reporting tools/dash boards for end users.
Assist senior management in financial planning and results management.
Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
Leadership & finance support for acquisition ERP implementation in conjunction with other finance and accounting team members.
Lead and direct the annual budgeting process - Net revenue and COGS and Acquisitions – Full P&L.
Leads projected related to Risk Management, Facility Lease Management, T&E Analysis, etc.
- Develop and build a strong financial planning and analysis team to support the future growth of the company.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of professional accounting and financial analysis experience in a manufacturing and distribution environment.
- 3-5 years of experience at a leadership level.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate (verbal & written) effectively and give articulate presentations in a group setting.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent computer proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite. Expert using Microsoft Excel. Previous experience utilizing COGNOS business intelligence is a plus.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism to work closely with the internal business teams as well as external business partners.
- Demonstrates Customer-First attitude and behavior.
- Ability to be a team player committed to the success of the business.
- Committed to the strategic and operational direction of the business.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/facilitate a team in a way that produces quality results with positive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to be fully responsible and accountable for the success of the team and the business.
- Flexible, adaptive, and able to manage through uncertainty and change.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work closely with business operations and interact with all levels of the Company.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- A desire to be challenged and learn new things.
If you are interested in our Director of Financial Planning, Pricing and Analysis opportunity, please apply online to submit your resume. Style Crest offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer!
Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a family of over 600 dedicated associates working toward a common goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we make.
Style Crest, Inc.
Style Crest, Inc. has been setting the standard in the housing industry for quality and performance for 50 years. We sell, distribute, manufacture and install a full range of building products and services that offer enduring quality and performance leading to customer satisfaction. Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a family of over 600 dedicated associates working toward a common goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we make.
2450 Enterprise StreetToledo, OH
Finance and Insurance