- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Style Crest, Inc. has been a national supplier of an extensive product offering for manufactured and residential site built homes for over 50 years! As we continue to grow and expand our national presence, we are looking for an experienced Credit Manager to strategically direct, manage, protect, and control the Company’s portfolio in open accounts receivable assets through the application of credit risk analysis and collection best practices while designing, developing, and implementing optimal procedures, processes, and internal control systems for improving performance to establish and maintain the highest level of customer service.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Manage the daily initiatives of the Credit and Collections Team.
- Evaluate credit worthiness for new and existing customers by researching D&B reports, financial statements, and other available credit information.
- Responsible for establishing and documenting policies, procedures, and internal controls regarding Credit and Accounts Receivable processes.
- Identify and implement continuous process improvement opportunities.
- Collect accounts by contacting customers and investigating circumstances of non-payment.
- Maintain a system of daily, weekly, and monthly activity reporting (including aging statistics) to monitor performance and evaluate results.
- Support financial planning by designing and implementing strategies to meet revenue and profit goals.
- Follow-up on customer accounts to improve receivables (DSO) and to review customer orders for release.
- Ensure all entries/transactions are posted for smooth closing during the month and at month-end.
- Responsible for appropriate staff selection, ensuring continuous performance evaluation, and professional development of assigned staff.
- Ability to plan, establish, manage, and modify collection policies, procedures, and standards.
- Management responsibilities include work planning, delegation of assignments, motivation, and mentoring to foster a cooperative and collaborative work environment.
- Knowledge of state sales tax laws and regulations
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance or similar discipline with at least 7 to 10 years of related experience is required including a minimum of three (3) years of management experience in a high-volume processing environment.
- Must have 5-7 years of credit management experience including wholesale distribution to both large and small customers and experience in retail and contracting.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in the growth of new and established business units.
- Proficient with business technologies including general business tools such as Microsoft Office applications and Excel are required. Knowledge of computerized information systems used in financial and/or accounting applications. Knowledge of software to quantify and illustrate financial reports, comparisons, impacts, and/or projections. Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Demonstrated abilities in analytical, strategic, tactical, and creative thinking skills are required. Ability to analyze and solve problems. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills are required. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated abilities of resourcefulness, thinking with good judgment, initiative, and a strong work ethic are required.
- Abilities to work through multiple tasks simultaneously (multitask), manage time efficiently, and work with minimal supervision are required.
- Demonstrated experience supporting and facilitating teamwork relationships is required.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining good public relations with external and internal contacts is required.
- Excellent aptitude for customer service is required.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities. Ability to supervise and mentor associates, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments. Associate development and performance management skills.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Knowledge of operational characteristics and procedural requirements of third-party collection agencies.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations, guidelines, and standards in area of expertise.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable principles, procedures, standards, and documentation.
If you are interested in our Credit Manager opportunity, please apply online to submit your resume. Style Crest offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer!
Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a family of over 600 dedicated associates working toward a common goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we make.
Style Crest, Inc.
Style Crest, Inc. has been setting the standard in the housing industry for quality and performance for 50 years. We sell, distribute, manufacture and install a full range of building products and services that offer enduring quality and performance leading to customer satisfaction. Our associates ensure consistent quality and performance with their skill, attitude and teamwork allowing us to serve the residential and manufactured housing industry better than anyone. This is a family of over 600 dedicated associates working toward a common goal where the customer is at the center of every decision we make.
600 Hagerty DrivePerrysburg, OH
Finance and Insurance