Kitchen & Bath Plumbing Sales Associate
Studio41 Home Design Showroom Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are putting our employee and client health and safety first with socially distancing and mandatory temperature checks as Studio41 seeks a highly motivated individual to join the professional design team of an expanding, dynamic home design and improvement company. Excellent compensation and benefits package are available; equal opportunity employment.
The kitchen & bath plumbing sales associate at Studio41 is an in-store position that requires showroom coverage during store hours. The desired candidates must be a motivated self-starter, a person who can envision success and apply themselves toward achieving their goals. Strong product knowledge and an understanding of the plumbing installation process are essential, from a relatively simple stock product project to a complete house remodel.
Must be able to demonstrate your ability to handle customers from initial contact through completion of a project; share some stories of good and bad experiences you have had with customers in this line of work. Be prepared to show your design work and take us through your experience and skills.
- Daily showroom coverage in-store, handling trade accounts and walk-in customers.
- Produce sales revenue to meet monthly targets established by your annual sales goal. Maintain gross profit margin above established minimums for each product line.
- Establish payment terms with customers according to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain product knowledge and keep current with industry trends and innovations.
- Timely follow up and follow through on customer bids and orders. Keep customers informed and oversee order processing until product has been delivered to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Build and maintain business relationships with trade professionals in home construction and remodeling industries. Provide design walk-through, measurement, and blue-print takeoff services as warranted for the customer to ensure high quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Three or more years of experience in plumbing, hardware, cabinets sales and successful project completion, with the ability to demonstrate design skills, verbal skills, and written skills
- Account management experience with trade professionals and track record of sales performance and ability to grow customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree desired.
Studio41 Home Design ShowroomWhy Work Here?
Awesome family owned company with a tight-knit workforce.
Studio41/ Climate Guard Windows & Doors is a Chicago based luxury kitchen, bath and window showroom with one location in Scottsdale, AZ. Our talented design associates specialize in kitchen and bath plumbing fixtures, cabinetry, decorative hardware, window treatments, tile and windows.
15551 N. Greenway Hayden LoopScottsdale, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Studio41 Home Design Showroom