Interior Architectural Design and Publishing Firm Seeks Full-time Designer and Summer Intern
We are a boutique High-End Interior Architectural Design Firm with a an online publication on luxury travel which specializes in Residential and commercial Interior Architectural Design. We handle jobs from start to finish. We’re currently looking for a full-time entry-level interior designer that is able to take on immediate responsibilities and join our team!
Applicant must fit the following criteria:
-Passion for design
-Sharp eye and good taste for interior finishes
-Ability to Multitask
-Must possess skills in Auto CAD
- Sketch up is a plus
Full Time / Duties include:
- Drafting-Floor plans & Elevations.
- Working with expeditors and DOB.
-Placing reserves, requesting CFA’s & estimates from vendors and workmen on site as well as following up.
-Administrative skills, phones, etc.
-Work one on one with Principle Interior Architectural Designer to learn construction skills
* candidate would take this opportunity to sharpen design skills, learn the ropes of the interior design field, broaden their interior architectural design knowledge, and looking to grow within the company.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- Interior Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location and from home