Full Stack Engineer:
DesignersAxis (www.studiodesigner.com) is looking for an all-star Full Stack Engineer to build world-class application. If you’re an application engineer, and you have the skills to create highly interactive and well-designed web interfaces, then Studio is looking for you. You will work on architecting, designing and implementing high performant web application and micro services.
We want a full stack engineer who is passionate about StudioDesigner and technology. The ideal candidate will have a mix of technical knowledge, program/data analysis capabilities and a strong understanding of how non-profit management decision making can be supported by timely and reliable data.
Our Ideal Candidate:
It is equally important to us to find the right person who fits into our company and culture, while also driving us forward. Successful “studios” have expertise in their area, but are always striving to learn and improve. It is imperative that you are open to new ideas at all levels and have the confidence to try new things. But most importantly, you must share our passion to provide a product and experience that our customers value and that helps them achieve success.
Our ideal candidate will also identify with most of the following areas of expertise and experience:
- Additional third-party tools such as Stripe, Cloudflare and others to simplify services such as payments, CDNs, etc.
- Github-based rapid deployment environment
- Architect the libraries and frameworks that power our product across the stack
- Work across design and engineering to polish the product experience
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- Implement the User Interface for web applications using Angular 7 and other web technologies.
- Write backend APIs using Go Lang stack
- Take individual responsibility for the entire development cycle from requirements definition and design through coding, debugging, testing and final release.
- Work closely within a tight knit team of experienced engineers to produce high-quality software products on an aggressive schedule.
- Demonstrate professional engineering practices including adherence to coding standards, producing design documentation, and supporting integration.
- Write and execute unit tests.
- Communicate estimates, schedules, issues and dependencies to technical or project lead
- Refactor existing code base and improve overall quality of code
- 3 years minimum experience as a Back-End Engineer
- Hands on skills in SQL/TSQL and in at least one scripting language.
- Experience working with growth and product teams to meet business needs
- Proven engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Demonstrated instincts around building delightful user experiences, and can balance iteration speed with quality
- Strong business instincts and fundamentals
- MUST have CS or equivalent degree
Who We Are and What We Do:
Studio Designer is the leading application for interior design professionals. The company was formed to provide project management and accounting systems for its users. In 2009 Studio Designer began to offer users access to its cloud-based platform and in 2015 committed to developing new features that would allow its users to communicate and purchase directly with vendors. The 2019 creation of the Vendor Portal and Client Portal features will significantly enhance the user experience and efficiency.
Some of our benefits:
- Flexible shifts/schedule
- Salary based on experience
Why Work Here?Studio Designer is the leading digital project management, product sourcing and accounting platform for the interior design industry. The fully integrated platform features an all-in-one project management system, client collaboration portal, product sourcing tools, and designer-specific accounting software. For 30+ years, Studio Designer has enabled the world’s leading designers to drive efficiency and growth, save time, and deliver beautiful projects to satisfied clients.
Empowering creativity through efficiency - Technology for the Interior Design Industry that connects Designers, Showrooms and Manufacturers