636616 Sr. Project Manager
**Will work remotely until offices downtown can safely re-open at which time the candidate will be required to work ON SITE (no exceptions).
Sr. Project Manager
Experienced PM for a unique opportunity. This is a highly visible, with direct access to all stakeholders across the agency, sister agencies and IT vendors. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated State or Federal IT operational readiness and project management background in Medicaid or commercial insurance.
Seeking team member with experience (10 to 15 years) in the health information technology (HIT) and Health and Human Services (HHS) industry. This team member will be responsible for project management, reporting, schedule, quality, resources, and achievement of the Integrated Medicaid Enterprise Systems (MES) goals. The Integrated MES Project Manager works directly with the DMAS PMO Director or a Senior Project Manager. The MES Project Manager is responsible for the management, reporting, and achievement of project goals, management of the project team, and management of the project’s activities, schedule, and quality.
The following list provides additional details of tasks performed by the MES Project Manager. This list is not all-inclusive of the activities the MES Project Manager might perform:
- Manage the integrated MES work stream and the project teams of DMAS, and MES vendors
- Maintain and report on the MES project schedule in Microsoft Project, and provide inputs to the MES Integrated Master Schedule
- Coordinate with the client and multiple vendors to track program performance and make necessary
- Oversee the development and review of vendor deliverables defined in the statement of work (SOW)
- Support with new RFP development, evaluations and vendor selection
- Budget management, budget reporting and assisting in preparing Advance Planning Documents.
# Years Experience
PM will have experience in the healthcare field,
Preferably Medicaid on a project >$1 mil
Candidate will have experience working jointly
With another PM on standing up a dependent
Candidate will have exceptional user interfacing skills and used to working in a
Collaborative environment with subject matter
Candidate will be comfortable reporting to
The Director of the Project Management Office
Active PMP Cert
Studio 12 LLC