- Conduct Pre-Trip vehicle inspections to ensure safe Operation
- Drive a school bus route - picking up and dropping off student passengers at established stops on the route
- Conduct post-trip vehicle inspections
- Attend and participate in safety meetings
- Clean bus as necessary to maintain a professional appearance and positive company image
- As requested or desired to take field Trip, activity and charter Runs to transport Student and Other Passengers to and From their destinations.
Must be over the age of 21.Must be able to pass a DOT physical examination.Must be committed to training and processes.Must have a minimum of 5 years verifiable driving history.No more than 2 moving violations and 1 preventable accident in the past 3 years.Ability to adhere to all company safety standards and operating procedures.Ability to successfully pass a background check.Passion for working with children.