Sales & Marketing Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales & Marketing Associate Job Description
About this Opportunity:
Want to be on the ground-floor of a company whose goal is to be the market leader for home services in the local 55+ active living retirement communities and franchise the concept to other territories with similar 55+ communities?
Student Services, which does ladder-related "A+ home services" such as gutter cleaning, window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, and Christmas light hanging & removal, concentrating on the Sacramento area's 55+ active living retirement communities, is seeking a Sales & Marketing Associate.
The Sales & Marketing Associate is responsible for performing door-to-door sales, passing out door hangers, attending events as a representative of Student Services, and setting up Student Services’ marketing systems.
What You Get
- Full time or part time work with a flexible schedule
- A steady wage + performance bonuses
- Local work- Majority of our jobs are in Lincoln & Roseville
- Advancement- We want to grow people within our company and promote internally so you can continue to advance your career
The Sales & Marketing Associate will start at $15 per hour. Based on work experience and performance, other aspects of the compensation package include:
- Performance bonuses
- Sales commissions
- Get compensated for getting leads for jobs
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct door-to-door, residential, and commercial sales
- Pass out door hangers
- Represent Student Services at events
- Develop contact with potential customers
- Facilitate customer inquiries
- Maintain a superior knowledge of the Student Services’ home services
- Create new approaches or strategies to help the sales team to increase revenue and reach monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Attend team meetings and provide information about sales, goals, and obstacles
- Perform other duties as assigned
Essential Physical Functions:
Sales & Marketing Associates must be able to do the following physical tasks:
- Talk and hear over the phone, and in person
- Stand, walk, reach, balance, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Vision abilities require driving, as well as close reading
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Climbing and carrying a ladder
- Work in a variety of weather conditions, besides snow, including both hot and wet conditions such as over 100 Fahrenheit heat in the summer and rain in the Winter
Essential Mental Functions:
The Sales & Marketing Associate works in a busy environment with limited down time. The Sales & Marketing Associate must be resilient, especially when conducting outside sales. The Sales & Marketing Associate may also need to have the ability to do math (equations, multiplying and dividing, spreadsheets, forecasting), interact with other people, and present to an audience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic reading and writing in English
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (listening, interpersonal, oral, and written)
- Familiarity with applications including Google G Suite and Slack
- A high degree of professionalism, confidence and flexibility that allows the incumbent to work collaboratively and effectively with clients and colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to develop and maintain a good working relationship with members of the community
- High level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Student Services