Our state-of-the-art dental practice is searching for a skilled and experienced Dentist with excellent communication skills to join our professional team. The ideal candidate for this position has worked with patients of all ages, is proficient in performing regular checkups and complex dental procedures and is committed to the highest quality of patient care.
We offer a wide variety of services including general dentistry, implants, endodontics, periodontal treatment, and oral surgery. Sedation dentistry is our specialty and we love to take patients with special needs or advance cases.
We are looking for an associate dentist who will fit our philosophy of taking care of patients in accordance to their needs and wants. We like to produce quality dentistry over quantity. We take our time and use the highest quality of materials in our restorations. Those who are qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity in a cutting-edge practice are encouraged to submit an application today.
- Meeting with patients to determine, discuss, and treat dental concerns
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, implants, root canals, filling cavities, crowns, veneers, etc.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide exceptional care to patients.
- Successful completion of an accredited DMD/DDS program
- Active state license/eligible to obtain a state license
- Basic knowledge of Dentrix software
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Competitive Compensation (daily base rate plus percentage of actual collections) and Benefit Package
- Modern offices equipped with the latest dental technology
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision)
- The average full-time partner $160,000 - $390,000.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $160,000.00 to $390,000.00 /year