*****$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS*****
Join our growing team as an HVAC Technician and earn competitive pay of over $100,000 annually. You would also be eligible for excellent benefits such as steady work, multiple bonus programs, health insurance, paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid vacations, a team atmosphere, company parties, and more!
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated residential HVAC Technician to join our growing staff. The individual in this role will be responsible for servicing, installing, inspecting, and maintaining our customers’ heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. Candidates should have experience handling, installing, and maintaining this type of equipment, and be comfortable working with little to no supervision.
Stuart Services is a family-owned HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical company that has been in business for over 60 years. We operate under the principles of honesty, integrity and dedication to our customers. Our employees offer the highest levels of service, quality and professionalism.
- Valid driver’s license.
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License
- Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in Service of HVAC equipment.
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes.
- Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladder.
- Meet all qualifications and have all tools required for Service Technicians.
- Understand and communicate benefits of preventative maintenance.
- Demonstrate advanced customer service skills and have ability to communicate clearly, idea's and explanations of problems to customers and coworkers
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Experience in training and mentoring service technicians.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
- Monitors HVAC systems and operations and ensures that routine preventive maintenance is performed according to established schedules and standards.
- Responds to hot and cold calls, then troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Checks, repairs and/or replaces valves, motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring, fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, cores, pipes and other functional components of the system.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team.
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting, etc.).
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
Do you present yourself professionally? Are you trustworthy and respectful of others and their personal property? Can you communicate clearly and accurately with our customers? Are you detail-focused and thorough? Would you label yourself as prompt and reliable? Are you a clean, organized, and efficient service technician? Do you take pride in your goal-oriented work? If you're passionate about building a successful career in this booming trade, you may be the perfect HVAC Technician for our team! Apply today!