*****$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS*****
Join our growing team as an Electrical Technician and earn competitive pay of over $100,000 annually. You would also be eligible for excellent benefits such as steady work, multiple bonus programs, health insurance, paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid vacations, a team atmosphere, company parties, and more!
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated residential Electrical Technician to join our growing staff. Candidates should have experience servicing, installing, inspecting, and maintaining electrical systems, and be comfortable working with little to no supervision.
Stuart Services is a family-owned HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical company that has been in business for over 60 years. We operate under the principles of honesty, integrity and dedication to our customers. Our employees offer the highest levels of service, quality and professionalism.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of residential electrical systems, NEC, and local codes.
- Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in residential electrical service.
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes.
- Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladder.
- Meet all qualifications and have all tools required for Service Technicians.
- Highly organized and efficient (keep the pace with the influx of jobs).
- Demonstrate advanced customer service skills and have ability to communicate clearly, ideas and explanations of problems to customers and coworkers.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Experience in training and mentoring service technicians.
- Trouble shooting electrical problems for residential and light commercial applications.
- Bend and install conduit.
- Install Romex wiring, electrical outlets switches and fixtures.
- Install complete main services and panels including 3 phase.
- Install and connect stand by generators.
- Knowledgeable in residential and light commercial codes.
- Provide courteous friendly customer service.
- Ability to communicate electrical services in laymen's terms to the homeowner.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team.
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting, etc.).
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
Are you a problem solver who enjoys troubleshooting? Are you self-motivated? Do you have excellent communication skills including the ability to explain technical information clearly and in layman's terms? Are you service-oriented? Do you find it easy to establish a good rapport with people? Are you respectful of others and their personal property? Are you punctual and reliable? Do you take pride in your work? If so, you may be perfect for this position! Apply today!