Develop and implement marketing strategies for digital platforms, including social media and website as well as coordinate live customer engagement events to effectively represent our brands, and services while supporting organizational objectives.
Who we want
Passionate digital marketers. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
Strategic thinkers. Analyzing data and trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting and reporting is essential for this role.
Creative minds. We want someone who can think big and be comfortable trying new ideas, knowing some ideas may fail forward but others will make an impact.
Self-directed performers. Take pride in owning your work - no prompting required to drive productivity, change and outcomes.
Dedicated achievers. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, you'll enjoy this role. We need someone who will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete while meeting our regulation expectations.
Teammates. We win together. We need talent who can listen to ideas, share thoughts, create a plan and work together to move the business forward.
What this role will do
As the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist for the Craniomaxillofacial division, you will have a key role in ensuring a strong brand and digital user experience for the division. As our social strategist and project guru, you will have the opportunity to develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns and strategies across all digital channels. You will gain exposure to our entire division by collaborating cross-functionally to implement your innovative solutions to drive our digital footprint in our fast-paced environment and regulated market.
How you will create value
- Integrating new channels and harmonizing across multi-platforms.
- Aligning digital platforms, including websites, mobile, social, email and internal platforms.
- Designing and implementing day-to-day management of digital channels including crafting, curating, planning, scheduling, posting, analyzing and reporting digital content via multiplatform environments.
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners, including Legal, Compliance and Regulatory, to develop internal review processes to execute a digital platform in a regulated market.
- Optimizing and aligning Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) efforts.
- Conducting social listening and monitoring on a regular cadence.
- Reporting out industry trends, market information and competitor news.
- Conduct regular meetings with key stakeholders and coordinate customer engagement strategy alignment.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for the organization.
- Develop and manage key vendor and agency relationships.Plan, coordinate and execute live customer engagement events, including but not limited to related promotions, communications, logistics and reporting.
- Promote upcoming and live events via digital and print channels.
- Manage activity budgets and related expenses, reporting as necessary.
- A passion for digital marketing.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years related communications, sales or marketing experience required, preferably with direct work experience in managing social media, website or digital strategy on a variety of platforms.
- Proficiency in WordPress, Adobe AEM and Creative Suite is preferred.
- Preferred experience with SEO, web analytics, marketing automation and CMS and CRMs.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow with positive results.
- Can do attitude, even when priorities change.
- Hustle and capacity to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and drive consensus.
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com