- Maintain the current base of business in urban acute care facilities in your assigned region
- Build and maintain a working relationship with key influencers in accounts, distributor contacts and end-users for continued defense of your base of business.
- Surpass previous year sales growth and sales increase to include the 4 core product lines at growth reward levels determined by management, as outlined in the Sage Products Commission and Compensation Plan.
- Develop Corporate Account and G.P.O. sales activity at the facility level.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with Inside Sales Reps, other Field Reps, Regional Sales Manage and Customer Service Reps to enhance sales and service to your customers.
- Complete weekly Sample Product/Literature Sent, New Business, Sales Calls and Market Feedback Reports to be turned in to your Regional Manager each Friday.
- Provide various monthly, quarterly and annual reports that may be requested by management.
- Maintain and update account information in your contact management program:
- Understand and utilize the contact management system to efficiently and effectively manage your region and time.
- Prioritize account activity, opportunities and peripheral responsibilities.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of available resources/reference materials by keeping current with new information, keeping them organized, close at hand and utilizing them in your selling efforts.
- Utilize all technology available to enhance communication with your contacts.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years experience of business to business sales
- Excellent communication skills
Travel Percentage: 20%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com