Provide administrative support to the Corporate Controller's and Tax organization, including meeting planning, travel arrangements and other administrative support functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (Detailed Description)
- Perform administrative support duties for Corporate Controller's and Tax organization
- Assignments involve work of a confidential and/or complex nature, necessitating exposure to sensitive information and contacts, thereby requiring considerable discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Serves as the primary point of contact for communication on all matters pertaining to the Corporate Controller
- Oversees and coordinates the day-to-day activities, to include the following:
- Managing calendar, scheduling meetings and teleconferences
- Preparing travel and meeting arrangements (domestic and international)
- Preparing documents (e.g., agendas) and power point presentations
- Preparing expense reports and spreadsheets
- Managing expected deliverables from Corp Controller organization (e.g., Board materials)
- Maintaining historical records and filing system for Corporate Controller
Education & Special Trainings:
College degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
Qualifications & Experience:
5-10 years previous experience required.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
Ability to perform well under extreme pressure and deadlines in a professional way. Communicate effectively with all levels of employees and executive leadership. Strong decision maker and ability to adjust priorities quickly.
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: None
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com