Stryde is now hiring an Entry Level Marketing / Promotions Assistant!
This is an Entry Level position; paid training will be provided, no experience is required, but a background in marketing, promotions and/or sales is a plus! We do, however, require highly motivated, proactive individuals that are seeking a career and not just a job.
We are looking for a competitive individual to fill an entry level opening on our Marketing team as a Marketing and Promotions Assistant.
This position is entry-level with advancement opportunity and involves marketing and promotions in direct marketing platforms. We pride ourselves in being a company who always puts clients and teams first!
Benefits for the Marketing / Promotions Assistant:
· A fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged, and hard work is rewarded.
· Exponential growth in a time of economic hardship.
· Professional environment providing hands-on training to every team member.
· Personal mentorship and professional development.
· Growth personally, professionally, and socially.
Responsibilities of the Marketing / Promotions Assistant
· Bring new ideas to the table to increase market share for our clients and facilitate consumer participation/engagement.
· Network throughout the community to increase awareness.
· Help execute field promotional marketing campaigns in one of four platforms, to identify new customers and clients, and increase existing subscriptions in designated territory.
· Discover marketing opportunities for revenue.
· Fun and outgoing personality.
· Confident and ambitious outlook.
· Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals.
· Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member, and as a leader.
· A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
· A four year degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, or associated fields is preferred, but not required.
· Must have US work authorization
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager