Client Relations Specialist
- Posted: November 08, 2022
Stryde Management is expanding in the Greater New Jersey area, and we are looking for entry-level, hard-working candidates to join our team!
The Client Relations Specialist's responsibility is to build relationships with our customers and clientele while executing the basic sales cycle with provided sales leads to increase customer acquisitions and loyalty. Daily activities include engaging customers to educate them on different products and services and any promotions.
This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports, hospitality, customer service, food service, team leadership, sales, entrepreneurship, and anybody with a friendly and go-getter personality.
Client Relations Specialist Duties:
• Building relationships with clients, team members, and management
• Working with people daily
• Assisting in customer acquisition and retention
• Staying educated on new services and/or products
• Remaining professional to provide outstanding customer service acquisitions
• Strong relationship-building and influence skills
• Ability to work in a rapid-paced environment
• Highly organized
• Great work ethic and ambition
Applicants must have living accommodations in the Greater New Jersey area or moving to the area within the next four weeks.
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Stryde Management
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?