As a Client Support Analyst (CSA), you’ll be part of our Strum Platform team, as the primary regular contact between the client and the new platform over the life of the client relationship. You’ll be responsible for maximizing the value of the client relationship for each account, as well as providing superior support for our Strum Platform software products. You will be involved with the monthly data warehouse production process and consulting projects too!
You’re easy to work with, and have strong analytical and customer service skills. You get excited about troubleshooting problems for clients, while processing data files. You are pragmatic and optimistic with a track record of getting stuff done. And despite what you’ve accomplished, your best work lies ahead of you.
If this sounds like you, then Strum wants to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
● Bring passion and a positive attitude to all customer interactions.
● Quickly and effectively work to process data files through the mcif production process.
● Be comfortable learning and developing a comprehensive knowledge of the production processes to understand and help resolve data issues identified through the front-end software.
● Develop training guides and other materials to support client use of Strum Platform.
● Provide software training via the internet or at client sites; provide in-service training for new employees on Strum Platform.
● Proactively contact clients on a regularly scheduled basis to develop relationships and ensure overall satisfaction with the company and software products.
● Maintain research on competitor products & services and provide input to production management.
● Collaborate with the Strum Platform team and those at the main office to understand business objectives and client expectations.
● Continue to learn and push yourself.
What you have:
- BS or BA computer science, data analytics, or in a relevant field
- 2+ years’ experience providing software user support or technical account management
- Experience in financial services, bank marketing or market research a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a small company, self-directed, dynamic environment
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications (Advanced Excel - pivot tables, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
What you bring us:
● Passionate attitude and enthusiasm with fun, creative energy, and a can-do spirit
● Proven software experience in the cloud environment
● Ability to gracefully manage multiple projects with quick timelines
● Highly organized work and a critical eye for details
● Resourcefulness, grit, and initiative
● Love of working collaboratively in a group, with an innate willingness to dig in and contribute with your team
Strum Agency is a strategic branding and marketing firm. We focus on helping financial institutions, but that doesn't mean we’re boring. Clients from all over the world come to us for our insight and our creativity. Among the many things we do, we specialize in brand and identity creation, filmmaking and storytelling, branch design and branded environments, digital messaging and advertising.
Our office is located outside of Boston in Medfield, Massachusetts. Perks include:
● Flexible PTO
● Medical, dental, and vision
● Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
● A great 401k program with company match.
Interested applicants should apply to this job ad with a resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER