As an Account Manager for Strum, you’ll be a part of the Client Services team helping facilitate and develop marketing/advertising, branding and data strategy work through to execution. You are a master juggler of details and equally gifted in your ability to see the big picture and provide insights that achieve client goals and delivering amazing work. You are a great problem solver driven by curiosity and determination.
What you’ll do:
- Work will as part of a team to understand clients’ brand and marketing goals, objectives and challenges, and translate those into strategies with clearly defined sets of brand/marketing actions and tactics.
- Manage, oversee and help implement work for new and existing clients including branding, multi-channel marketing campaigns, digital and traditional media strategy/execution, and performance reporting.
- Oversee media strategy development (w/partners) and execution.
- Help build and Implement segmentation strategies and build audience personas.
- Build relationships with new clients, and maintain and grow existing client base.
- Oversee all aspects of account planning, project management, budgets and partner orchestration.
- Educate and inform clients on industry trends, tools and agency services.
- Work and collaborate effectively with all agency teams and clients.
What you’ll bring us:
- Minimum 3+ years agency/corporate marketing project management experience serving as the primary lead planning and managing day-to-day project flow with clients and internal teams.
- Knowledgeable in skilled in planning and managing integrated
- Brand strategy development and expertise bringing new brands to market through integrated marketing channels.
- Strong digital marketing and advertising experience including marketing automation.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on client and agency success.
- Excellent writing and editing skills (e.g. marketing strategies/plans, creative briefs, proposals).
- Passionate about learning, growing and tackling new challenges.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Team player (those great personality types that people love to work with).
- Persuasive presenter.
- Comfortable working with numbers.
- Minimum BA or BS Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Bonus points for marketing experience in the financial industry.
Strum is a leader in brand creation, digital and data driven marketing strategies. We focus on helping financial institutions, but that doesn't mean we’re boring. Clients from all over the world come to us for our strategic insight and creativity. Among the many things we do, we specialize in brand and identity creation, filmmaking and storytelling, branded environments, digital messaging and advertising.
Our office is centrally located in Seattle, where Capitol Hill meets downtown. Perks include:
- Flexible PTO
- Work from home flexibility
- A brand new office space for you to thrive in
- An open Kegorator and typically some wine, if that’s your thing
- Espresso machine
- Orca card / bus pass
- And of course, medical, dental, vision and a great 401k program
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.