As an Account Coordinator for Strum, you’ll be a part of the Client Services team working with Account Managers and Clients to execute on a broad range of branding and marketing projects. You are adaptable with a strong willingness to learn— a master juggler and capable of keeping everyone in the loop with good communication.
- Assist Client Services team members on branding, corporate naming, marketing campaigns, media plan management and reporting, and digital marketing projects.
- Write conference reports, assist in developing creative briefs, creation of work orders, proposals and project billing.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously on a day-to-day basis; schedule and prioritize projects within strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication: present information clearly and concisely to clients, vendors and agency teams.
- Fiscally minded; comfortable with numbers, eye for detail.
Desired Skills and Experience Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Experience implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Highly organized, incredible ability to prioritize and juggle tasks.
- Passionate attitude, curious; resourceful.
- Ability to collaborate, engage and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Minimum BA or BS Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field.
- 2+ years professional marketing/advertising experience preferred; a background in agencies is a plus.
Strum is a leader in brand creation, digital and data driven marketing strategies. We focus on helping financial institutions, but that doesn't mean we’re boring. Clients from all over the world come to us for our strategic insight and creativity. Among the many things we do, we specialize in brand and identity creation, filmmaking and storytelling, branch design and branded environments, digital messaging and advertising.
Our office is centrally located in Seattle, where Capitol Hill meets downtown. Perks include:
● Flexible PTO
● Work from home flexibility
● A brand new office space for you to thrive in
● An open Kegorator and typically some wine, if that’s your thing
● Espresso machine
● Orca card / bus pass
● And of course, medical, dental, vision and a great 401k program
Please apply to this ad with your resume and cover letter.