Laser Mark Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Performs entry level laser mark operator work for Structure Medical, LLC. Performs laser marking operations using gages, calipers and other measuring equipment to check and ensure part quality. Work is performed under close supervision with minimal latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
· Laser marks products according to customer specifications
· Lays out and writes up sequential programming and cutwork for laser mark machines
· Inspects finished work pieces to specifications at prescribed intervals using precision measuring tools
· Starts up and operates laser programs and laser fixtures
· Reports nonconforming materials to Quality department
· Notifies the Production Manager if equipment is not operating properly
· Completes all documentation required
· Fulfills required Production and Quality Standards with consistently good output
· Keeps work area clean and organized
High school diploma or GED; supplemented by some laser marking experience; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge and understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA 21CFR820 as it pertains to the job, on the job training provided
· Skilled in the use of computer software including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook and Word and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
· Skilled in adapting to a changing work environment and competing demands
· Skilled in working independently and following through with assignments with minimal direction
· Ability to use Computer Aided Design (CAD) or related computer program editing software
· Ability to learn to use machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
· Ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints
· Ability to organize work for timely completion
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions
· Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
· Ability to clearly communicate and understand information in English, both orally and in writing
Structure MedicalWhy Work Here?
We are a company with a culture of inclusion, collaboration, mentorship & personal development. At Structure Medical, all voices are heard.
Since 2004, Structure Medical has attracted some of the finest technicians, programmers, engineers, and machinists in the medical device industry. From prototype to finished product, our passion for precision is rivaled only by our relentless pursuit of innovation. By fostering an environment of inclusion, collaboration, mentorship, and personal development, we are able to provide faster, better and more cost-effective solutions to our clients and their patients. Our commitment to making a lasting impact on the lives of those around us is the cornerstone on which we forge our future. And at Structure Medical, that future is closer than you think.
EngineeringView all jobs at Structure Medical