Strovis Payroll & HR is a growing Payroll and HCM Technology Service Bureau. Our HCM Platform allows us to serve client with 5 Employees up to clients with 1,000. We are only 1 of 2 providers offering this competitive platform that allows employer to manage their Human Capital electronically from Recruitment to Retire. Our established and growing company is taking advantage of the improved economy and actively recruiting 3-4 driven sales consultants throughout South Carolina. We are looking for both entry level and seasoned sales folks.
Strovis Payroll is a subsidiary of Strovis Holdings. Strovis Holdings also represents Strovis Insurance Agency and Strovis Benefits. Together, the three entities provide a one stop shop for compliance and security.
You are the PERFECT candidate for this position IF:
1. You understand that success is not a product of luck and you are willing to follow a proven plan to financial success.
2. You embrace change and understand that although our industry is stable, the products and competencies required to be successful are constantly evolving.
3. You see that the most valuable currency of your life is the relationships and connections that you develop with our team, your customers, and your community.
4. You believe that growth is the critical factor in achieving your goals and are committed to improvement as a way of being.
The Sales Consultant Role Includes:
- Selling Company’s products and services by developing new clients and increasing the client base to increase profits in the Payroll Division.
- Presenting products and services of Strovis Payroll to final decision makers and end users. Presentations are to be held at the prospect’s work site.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources to secure referrals to end users.
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
- Analyzing the customer needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate and referring to appropriate party when necessary.
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems or complaints.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management.
- Projecting a positive image in representing Strovis to clients and the community.
- Attending networking opportunities through local chambers or other affiliations.
Compensation: Base Salary plus Commission, 401k with Employer Match, Health Insurance, Flexible Schedule, Paid Time Off