Estimator Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have waterjet machines that will cut most materials. Waterjets require autocad drawings to create the parts. Customers may send in drawings that you repair before they can be uploaded or someone may give you a hand drawing that you have to create. Estimating the project requires multi tasking and math skills. Autocad ability will need to be above beginner level due to the fast pace environment. Your responsibilities will balance between these drawings and focus on project from start to finish. Customer service can also be achieved by working with the project coordinator. Knowing different types of metals and the ability to measure with micrometers and calipers a plus.
We are seeking an Estimator Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects across various departments.
- Plan and implement large IT projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Strother FabricationWhy Work Here?
Our company thrives when employees have a desire to learn and aspire to reach goals. Lift coworkers, lift company, apply to find out more.
You must have autocad skills for this position.
1110 SE Broadway DriveLee's Summit, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Strother Fabrication