Senior Commercial Real Estate Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
This position is a full‐time position primarily responsible for completing financial analyses and credit underwriting for new, renewal and annual servicing of commercial real estate loans.
- Work directly with our originators on loan opportunities
- Manage the client relationship from loan quote to loan close, including weekly calls with mortgage brokers/bankers and borrowers.
- Collect, analyze and review all due diligence information required for loan underwriting and closing, including historical operating statements, borrowing entity documents, SNDAs and estoppels, tax returns, bank statements and others.
- Analyze rent rolls including lease roll over and tenant analysis.
- Estimate cash flow based on the historical and current operations of the property.
- Estimate property values via market data from Co‐Star and other databases.
- Able to review appraisals, prepare rebuttals where necessary.
- Able to read title commitment and assist in curing issues is a plus.
- Continuously update skills by participating in professional training.
- Seek opportunities to improve skills through cross‐training offered by the company.
- Capable of having an opinion about what he/she think makes for a good real estate transaction
- Background and understanding of commercial mortgage loan process and documents
- Capacity to learn new software programs as they are rolled out by the company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Critical thinking skills a MUST
- Must be well‐organized, accurate, and detail oriented
- Must be hard working and passionate about contributing to a high‐quality work environment
- An entrepreneurial minded individual that shows initiative in suggesting ways to improve as a team and company is a plus
- Must be able to solve problems independently
- Must have effective listening skills demonstrated by the ability to listen to others talk without interruption, understand them, and then propose solutions or make contributions based on the points made by others
- Must possess excellent multi‐tasking skills and be able to function well under pressure
- Must be patient and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude at all times
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, finance or accounting
- Minimum of (5) years of experience in Commercial Real Estate Analysis, Underwriting, Valuation or other similar job roles
We are an at‐will, equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?