Remote Customer Service Representative II/Mortgage Professional
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Strongbridge LLC, is seeking full time remote Customer Service Representatives/Mortgage Professionals to join our call center. Our representatives play an important role in the mortgage industry and engage with lenders, banking/mortgage institutions and consumers to answer questions and provide important information about HUD FHA and reverse mortgages. Potential candidates MUST be able to pass a standard background AND CREDIT check WITH drug screen. This position is open to remote candidates in the following states only: AL, AZ, PA, FL, DC, TN, GA, IN, UT, LA, MA, VA, NC, WV, NM, OK.
This position is covered under the Service Contract Act (SCA) and is subject to minimum wage requirements as well as the minimum Health and Welfare benefit. The pay range for this position varies by location and is typically between $20 - $24 per hour; actual rate might be higher/lower based upon work location. This position is eligible for paid vacation and holidays.
- Minimum of two years of FHA loan origination experience (loan processor, underwriter, loan officer) plus an additional year of customer service or contact center experience, OR at least three years of loan origination experience working with conventional loans and /or other government-backed loans (FHA, USDA, VA)
- Two - four years of college or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Basic PC skills (including MS Office) and the ability to effectively navigate a computer Customer Relationship Management application, related websites and support tools
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to type 35 words per minute
- The ability to work an 8-hour shift, Monday through Friday between 8am to 8pm Eastern Time, based on business needs
- Mortgage origination experience
Headquartered in Sterling, Va., Strongbridge is a Federal Government service provider. Strongbridge has extensive experience and knowledge in systems engineering, IT services, strategic communications and program support. Strongbridge is financially secure and a trusted partner that treats our customers, partners and employees with integrity and respect.
What Sets Strongbridge Apart
Strongbridge is a robust and agile small business led by seasoned government contracting executives with the quality processes and management controls of a large business. Our program management processes and techniques are based on industry best practices, and certified by external auditors, ensuring low performance risk. Strongbridge has a proven record of customer satisfaction that provides assurance to our customers of future high performance. Strongbridge offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including paid time off, paid holidays, 401k with company match, health/dental/life insurance/short and long-term disability and flexible spending accounts. Strongbridge is a proud Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (EOE/AA/M/F/VETERAN/DISABILITY). Strongbridge embraces diversity by providing equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, color, religion, sex, national origin, and status as an individual with a disability or protected veteran. Strongbridge also maintains a drug-free workplace.
BusinessView all jobs at Strongbridge