Strom Engineering of Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Maintenance Technician with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN.
- Perform repairs and/or routine preventative maintenance, trouble-shoot electrical and mechanical issues.
- Communicate with technical resources internally and externally as needed regarding equipment.
- Perform preventative machine maintenance and/or repairs on plant equipment
- Communicate/consult with outside resources to diagnose/trouble-shoot machine repairs when necessary.
- Identify and coordinate maintenance schedules and maintain machine maintenance records.
- Purchase and coordinate timely delivery of replacement parts and other maintenance supplies.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Strong electro-mechanical background / aptitude.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and understand computer programs.
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
- Machine maintenance / repair experience.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and time management skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a Permanent Resident Green Card