Strittmatter Metro, LLC. is an established, growing site development/excavation company working in Washington, DC. The company is in need of additional Heavy Equipment Operators. In order to be considered you must be experienced and capable of operating large equipment (i.e., excavators, loaders, and dozers). Company employees work year-round and enjoy a generous benefits package.
Heavy Equipment Operators Benefits:
- Paid vacation-time (5 days after six months)
- Six paid holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Company-subsidized medical and dental insurance (Company pays 50% of your premium and 25% of your dependent's monthly premium)
- 401(k) plan with company-match (Company matches $.50 on the dollar of your contribution)
- Weekly pay with option for direct deposit
Heavy Equipment Operators QUALIFICATIONS:
- Follow all company safety policies including taking specific action to avoid other workers, other equipment, potential obstructions and marked or unmarked utility lines.
- Operate equipment in an efficient manner and follow instructions of on-site management
- Follow all equipment monitoring and maintenance requirements
- Move and/or load material utilizing dozers, excavators, loaders, etc.
- A current D.C. Operator's License is a plus
**Relocation is not compensated.**
You may apply directly to the ad or call 202-269-3200 to apply.