CDL B Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The CDL driver will be responsible for handling the transportation of equipment and material necessary to perform duties related to the pavement marking process. In addition, the individual will be in charge of loading and unloading material from trucks by hand, with the assistance of another individual. The driver must provide this service by following all regulations required by the Department of Transportation.
- Drive vehicles with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) over 26,000 lbs.
- Ensure contents are properly secured in a truck, flatbed to prevent damage/injury
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and company policies and procedures. Reports vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route. Fuels truck as needed.
- Stay on a predetermined route and ensure timely transport
- Maintain and service vehicle as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repairs, etc.)
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs and submit daily
- Loading, unloading and driving trucks
- Bend and reach to load and unload van, truck, or personal vehicle
- Adhere to company rules and regulations
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive in according to the weather/road conditions
- Other duties as may be needed
- Make safety a priority at all times
- Possess great physical stamina and focus during long driving shifts
- Comfortable with long-haul transport
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems
- Map reading and route planning experience
- An innate sense of direction
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- High level of composure and good stress management
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) required - B preferred
- 2+ years of proven experience in commercial truck driving preferred but not required
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Must pass a background check and drug test
2714 Sherman StreetGrand Prairie, TX
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh CDL Class B Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.