Stringfellow Agency - Farmers Insurance Mobile, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Provide policies to new clients and explain benefits/risks of the policy
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Property & Casualty insurance license is required.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
Stringfellow Agency - Farmers Insurance
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Stringfellow Agency - Farmers Insurance