The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to EPC Management. This position will organize meetings, manage phone calls and messages, prepare correspondence, maintain files and review documents for accuracy. Strong MS skills are needed, along with solid writing skills and the ability to handle demanding and challenging work assignments as they arise. This position will be responsible for writing proposals, procedural documents, and other writing assignments as needed.
Primary Job Function:
- Oversee administrative duties as assigned by EPC Division Directors
- Interface with different levels of management, while performing a multitude of complex tasks.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers/vendors via phone, voicemail, email, etc., to relay and respond to messages.
- Maintain computerized database files utilizing SharePoint, as well as manual files and logs.
- Ensure all outgoing and incoming communications are accurate, timely and appropriately distributed.
- Answer phones and handle messages.
- Schedule meetings and work calendar issues and schedule meeting rooms.
- Prepare and/or facilitate documents for signature, including meeting minutes or employee timesheets.
- Create expense reports.
- Cover for other EPC Assistants when they are absent or as needed,
- Perform clerical duties including faxing, answering phone, scanning, copying, etc.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years administrative assistant experience within department concentration, such as engineering and/ or project management.
- Strong background in technical writing.
- Experience within an energy services company preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with executive and high-level management and administrative employees.
- Exercise sound judgment, well organized, have excellent oral and written communications skills, work well under pressure, take the initiative, flexible and cooperative.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Accuracy, timeliness, tact, problem-solving skills, and ability to work effectively with both employees and managers.
- Respect for confidentiality concerning customer information and company records.
- Convey a positive and professional image to customers and peers.
- Displays tactful, mature and professional demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personnel.
- Complies with Strike’s policies and procedures.
- Complies with Strike’s Drug & Alcohol Policy maintaining favorable drug testing results throughout employment.
- Performs job safely with respect to others, property and individual safety.
- Works effectively with others to encourage teamwork and productivity.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer