Registered Behavior Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking full-time (8am-4pm Mon-Fri) ABA Therapists / Behavior Technicians for our center in Lincoln, NE! You will work as valued members of our team to provide individualized services in a 1:1 teaching format to children with autism. Stride provides two weeks of paid training that covers everything necessary to start a career in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Stride also provides ongoing professional development to advance your career in the field of ABA. Therapists will work closely with our Lead BCBA to drive great outcomes for our young learners. They will have the opportunity to grow into more senior clinical roles as they gain experience.
Our mission is to provide the best possible support to children with autism and their families by attracting, developing and retaining world-class clinicians and therapists. Stride has an unwavering commitment to meaningful outcomes. Please visit www.stridecenters.com to learn more about us!
- Work 1:1 with children with autism under the direct supervision of a BCBA
- Follow treatment plans developed by BCBAs that help increase the child's communication, self-help, social and play skills
- Relay info on client progress to BCBAs to keep them informed
- Assist BCBAs with assessments
- Accurately record client progress using Stride's data collection system
- Write and submit clinical notes summarizing client sessions
- Toilet training and diaper changing as required
- Voices issues/concerns to leadership as appropriate
- Build positive relationships with families while maintaining professional boundaries
- Abides by Stride's policies and procedures
- Coordinate as needed with parents, teachers and other professionals on the child's team
- Support team members and assist in non-clinical activities as needed
- Positively contribute to the Stride culture
- Maintain client confidentiality, ethics and professionalism at all times
- Caring, compassionate and empathetic demeanor
- Exudes a positive and constructive energy/attitude
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Communicates effectively with clients, parents, BCBAs and others
- Passion to learn and grow individually and looks for improvement opportunities for Stride
- Available Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
- Reliable transportation to our center
- Must be able to pass a clinical background check
- Ability to move freely, quickly and frequently from sitting to standing and to lift up to 25 lbs
- Working knowledge of computer usage
- Successfully complete Stride's onboarding and training
- Competitive wages
- Paid training
- 100% reimbursement for your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) course, application and exam for RBT certification
- Mentorship from our lead clinical staff
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Predictable 8am-4pm Mon-Fri schedule
- Short-term disability insurance
- Up to $10,000 of tuition towards a degree in behavior analysis
Stride’s center-based ABA program for preschool learners (ages 2-6) utilizes both structured and natural teaching strategies. Our full-day programs allow for predictable and manageable scheduling that results in superior client outcomes and enhanced quality of life for therapists. Our clinical team provides training and supervision that prepares you, the therapist, to positively impact the lives of the children we serve and their families.
Stride Autism Centers
4545 S 86th StLincoln, NE
Get fresh Behavior Technician Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.