ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- $17 to $25 Hourly
We are seeking ABA Therapists / Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) for our center in South Loop! You will work as valued members of our team to provide individualized services in a 1:1 teaching format to children with autism. Stride provides all necessary training to start a career in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and ongoing professional development to advance your career in the field. Therapists will work closely with our Lead BCBA to drive great outcomes for our young learners. They will have the opportunity to grow into more senior clinical roles as they gain experience.
Our mission is to provide the best possible support to children with autism and their families by attracting, developing and retaining world-class clinicians and therapists. Stride has an unwavering commitment to meaningful outcomes. Please visit www.stridecenters.com to learn more about us!
Stride’s center-based ABA program for preschool learners (ages 2-6) utilizes both structured and natural teaching strategies. Our full-day programs allow for predictable and manageable scheduling that results in superior participant outcomes and enhanced quality of life for therapists. Our clinical team provides training and supervision that prepares you, the therapist, to positively impact the lives of the children we serve and their families.
Note: During this time, Stride is taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect our clients, clinicians and communities. Measures include limiting and temporarily deprioritizing group activities and implementing heightened sanitary, safety and distancing protocols.
- Available Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
- Reliable transportation to our center and/or client homes
- Must be able to pass a clinical background check
- Ability to move freely, quickly and frequently from sitting to standing and to lift up to 25 lbs
- Working knowledge of computer usage
- Successfully complete Stride's onboarding and training
- Competitive wages
- Focus exclusively on clinical outcomes and positively change lives
- Mentorship from our lead clinical staff
- Predictable hours with no late nights/weekends
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Support for tuition towards a degree in behavior analysis
- Work 1:1 with children with autism under the direct supervision of a BCBA
- Follow treatment plans developed by BCBAs that help increase the child's communication, self-help, social and play skills
- Relay info on client progress to BCBAs to keep them informed
- Assist BCBAs with assessments
- Accurately record client progress using Stride's data collection system
- Write and submit clinical notes summarizing client sessions
- Toilet training and diaper changing as required
- Voices issues/concerns to leadership as appropriate
- Build positive relationships with families while maintaining professional boundaries
- Abides by Stride's policies and procedures
- Coordinate as needed with parents, teachers and other professionals on the child's team
- Support team members and assist in non-clinical activities as needed
- Positively contribute to the Stride culture
- Maintain client confidentiality, ethics and professionalism at all times
- Caring, compassionate and empathetic demeanor
- Exudes a positive and constructive energy/attitude
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Communicates effectively with clients, parents, BCBAs and others
- Passion to learn and grow individually and looks for improvement opportunities for Stride
Stride’s Core Principles
- Commitment to meaningful outcomes: Enabling independent and joyous lives for our clients and their families is our #1 priority.
- Investment in the Stride team: Our clinical team members receive formal mentorship from Stride’s leadership who are leaders in the field of ABA.
- Continuous improvement: We seek constant improvement in all our activities and embrace ongoing changes that benefit our clients and staff. We have developed relationships with leading academic institutions and autism centers across the country to quickly leverage best practices as the field evolves.
- Recognizing underserved community needs: We locate our centers in communities that need us most. Many families we will serve desperately need autism services and often have no one to turn to. Stride’s caseload will not exclude clients on Medicaid because we believe every life is precious and deserves access to quality treatment.
- Impact: We aim to meaningfully impact as many individuals as possible.
Stride’s unique clinician mentorship model, led by Dr. Linda LeBlanc, Ph.D., BCBA-D, promotes continued improvement in clinical skills, systems development, and leadership. Additionally, we closely collaborate with leading universities to expand access to high-quality services.
Stride's ABA program is for preschool learners and makes use of both structured and natural teaching strategies.
Supporting families impacted by autism | Mission-driven company
With center-based programs throughout the Midwest, Stride Autism Centers is a mission-driven provider of Applied Behavior Analysis, or ABA therapy, to preschool-age children with autism. Stride can help with communication, social skills, self-care, school readiness, play and leisure, transitioning and emotional regulation. For more information, please visit Stride’s website at https://www.stridecenters.com/.
Stride Autism Centers
1925 S Archer AveChicago, IL
Get fresh ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.