Information Security Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Stretto, a leader in bankruptcy and restructuring solutions, is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their growing security team. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, be familiar with threat detection, have experience with compliance frameworks (PCI DSS, SOC, ISO, etc.), and have prior experience working with/in a security operations team.
- Acting as the initial point of contact for, documenting, and generating reports for incidents. Distributing incident reports to team members and key stakeholders.
- Being highly knowledgeable about the cybersecurity threatscape by monitoring various threat intelligence feeds.
- Monitoring security systems, such as antivirus, IDS/IPS, endpoint behavioral analytics, and SIEM, for suspicious activity.
- Assisting the security team with the delivery of security awareness training and testing as required.
- Maintaining a DLP solution to effectively give notices of violations to affected parties and reduce incidents of false positives.
- Ensuring proper configuration of security solutions such that the implemented SIEM solution reports are pertinent events.
- Maintaining and configuring the SIEM solution to enable effective identification and alerting upon potential security events as well as reducing false positives.
- Making recommendations for changes in the environment that can help in the removal of vulnerabilities and reduction in risk.
- Participating in the process of selecting and reviewing information security solutions.
- Assisting with the vulnerability management program by evaluating risk and coordinating remediation efforts across departments.
- Participating in business continuity and disaster recovery testing and planning.
- Participating in vendor management and review processes to ensure key vendors do not expose the company to unnecessary risk.
- CompTIA Security+ and Network+ or similar certifications are required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a security operations center (SOC) or similar role. Infrastructure experience may be considered in place of SOC experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with other members of the security team and members of other departments.
- Possess advanced analytical skills and a strong ability to maintain calmness and be diplomatic under highly stressful situations.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and technologies, and to adapt to changes in sequences and timelines.
- Experience working with SIEM solutions such as LogRhythm or Splunk is required.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools such as InsightVM, Nexpose, or Tenable is required.
- Experience in an environment that adheres firmly to compliance frameworks such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, and/or SOC is desirable.
- Experience with tools such as nmap, tcpdump, wireshark is desirable.
- Incident response team experience is a plus.
TechnologyView all jobs at Stretto