- Posted: over a month ago
StretchLab is seeking an energetic, passion filled, sales motivated individual that is fitness minded and has a love for community for our studio in West Caldwell, NJ.
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching from a team of experts certified in an array of related fields including personal training, exercise physiology, athletic training, physical therapy, yoga, and more. StretchLab is the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility, delivering on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere, with over 200 locations open nationwide and immediate plans for expansion.
The Sales Associate will assist the General Manager in driving studio sales and memberships, including phone/digital communications to prospective members and sales/operations support at events and in-studio. The Sales Associate will also assist with retaining current members through excellent customer service. Fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships and retail
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Daily and/or occasional local travel may be required
- Assist the General Manager with the sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota and follow-up with leads and missed intro sessions
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book and confirm session appointments
- Manage the front desk to greet and check-in clients and prospects
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Participate in special events to promote the studio
- Ensure studio is maintained and in excellent condition
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive base pay
- Robust commission on sales
- Free or Discounted memberships
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
- Opportunities for growth, including additional sales and/or management opportunities
- Medical and 401k for full time employment
Powered by JazzHR
AddressWest Caldwell, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at StretchLab
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?