StretchLab New Canaan, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
StretchLab is seeking an experienced General Manager to oversee sales and operations for one of our studio located in Fairfield County, CT.
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering
one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary flexologist ™ training ensures that their client’s receive a world class stretching session. StretchLab currently has three locations in Southern California with immediate plans for expansion.
The ideal General Manager will oversee all Studio functionality from Sales to Instructors.
- 2+ years of fitness or relevant sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio owner
- Ability to manage and drive all revenue streams from membership sales to retail
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Lead generation including Grassroots Marketing and Networking
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro class
- Drive Membership sales through outside sales, business development efforts and local grassroots events
- Manage staff schedule
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise Sales Representatives and Flexologists
- Proficiency in MindBody and/or ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, and utilization reports
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect outstanding dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the fitness studio
- Enforce StretchLab policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
Powered by JazzHR