Studio Sales Manager
StretchLab of South Tulsa Tulsa, OK
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist ™ training ensures that their clients receive a world-class stretching session.
Position:The ideal Fitness Sales General Manager will be primarily responsible for driving studio sales and memberships. This role is comprised of 80-90% sales and 10-20% staff management and studio operations.
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
- Seek out and grow Corporate Partnerships
- Implement a sales process to schedule prospects into an introductory stretch
- Drive Membership sales through outside sales and business development efforts
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise Sales Representatives and Flexologists
- Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
- Create content for and monitor social media channels
- Participate in regular sales, operations, marketing and studio calls
- Assist in Monthly and Quarterly planning with ownership to grow revenue
- An affinity and passion for fitness
- 2+ years of fitness sales experience or membership sales preferred
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
- Competitive and pioneering spirit
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio owner
- Ability to manage and drive all revenue streams from membership sales to retail
- Excellent communication and strong writing and interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone, and via email
- Ability to excel in a fast-changing, diverse environment
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment
- Ability to supervise and lead a team
- Highly organized, proficient in technology and data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Professional, presentable, punctual, reliable and neat
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software
- Competitive base salary based on experience & performance
- Bonus based on performance and meeting sales goals
- Potential for growth within the company
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Stretch Lab Corporate.
StretchLab of South Tulsa
BusinessView all jobs at StretchLab of South Tulsa