Signing Bonus Personal Trainer/Stretch
StretchLab - Westlake Village Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
StretchLab is seeking personal trainers, massage therapists, physical therapists, and dance/yoga/Pilates Instructors to join our team as professional stretchers. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more. StretchLab’s proprietary flexologist ™ training ensures that their client’s receive a world class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab polices and safety rules
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence to client membership and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Preferred background:
- Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Pilates or Yoga Instructor
- Dance Instructor
- Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you providing hands-on training with client
- Fitness certification required
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our 3 day Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials and 3 days of in-person/hands-on training (you will be compensated for this time)
- Bonuses include: $100 monthly utilization bonus.
$100 Signing bonus if hired.
Powered by JazzHR
StretchLab - Westlake Village
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at StretchLab - Westlake Village