- Posted: over a month ago
StretchLab Walnut Creek is seeking passionate yoga teachers interested in helping people improve their freedom to move through a flexibility program built around one-on-one assisted stretch sessions. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm. Check out this video and learn about why people love StretchLab.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist ™ training ensures that their client’s receive a world class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele through sales
- Managing client care –
- Delivering a best-in-class stretching experience
- Booking client’s weekly recurring appointments
- Updating client notes consistently
- Maximize client utilization of sessions/membership by booking follow up appointments, renewing memberships, outreach to leads
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence to client membership and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Preferred background:
- Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Athletic Trainer
- Pilates or Yoga Instructor
- Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you providing hands-on training with client
- Fitness certification required
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our 3 day Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials and 2 days of in-person/hands-on training
StretchLab - Walnut Creek
Sports and Recreation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?