Physical Therapy Assistant
StretchLab Progress Ridge Beaverton, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
StretchLab Progress Ridge is seeking physical therapy assistants and dance/yoga/Pilates Instructors to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, StretchLab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist™ Training Program (FTP) ensures that their clients receive a world-class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients.
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions.
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele.
- Ensure the safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules.
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations.
- Handle member concerns when applicable.
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with the studio tours, offsite events, and sales as needed.
- Maintain strong social media presence to client membership and retention.
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time.
- 25 hours per week
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, flexibility and mobility.
- Required background:
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Athletic Trainer, Personal Trainer
- Licensed Physical Therapist (or PT aid)
- Certified Pilates, Yoga or Dance Instructor
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a fitness/health environment where you provide hands-on training with clients.
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies.
- Must be available to go through our Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials, 2 days of in-person/hands-on training and 20 hours of practice.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
StretchLab Progress Ridge
HealthcareView all jobs at StretchLab Progress Ridge